Those Trees Holiday Quilt, Alberta St. Store, Sundays, November 11, 18, & 25, 10:30am - 1:30pm
Skill Level: Beginner, ages 18 and up.
The holiday season is upon us! Get in the spirit while you create this modern holiday quilt. Build your skills and confidence while you learn tips for precision cutting and piecing quilt blocks, as well as applique techniques. Please note that in this workshop we will focus on completing your quilt top. We will discuss techniques and ideas for finishing your quilt after assembly, but completion of that work will occur outside of class.
* There will be homework between sessions to complete this quilt top. Our classroom space is available for students to work on class projects. Call in advance to confirm classroom availablity.
• Pattern required: Those Trees by Zen Chic
• Metter Metrosene thread
• For finished size 58x71 -- see pattern for yardage requirments.
For finished sized 35x43 --
• 1/8 yard of three prints (grey)
• 1/8 yard of star fabric
• 2 yards backgroud (white)
Note: This class will focus on your quilt top. To fully complete your quilt outside of class you will also need:
• 1 1/8 yard batting by the yard (or packaged batting)
• 1 1/3 yard backing
• 1/3 yard binding
All supplies are available for purchase at Modern Domestic.
Please purchase supplies in advance of your class. If you plan to shop for supplies the day of your class we recommend arriving at least an hour early. Please do not pre-wash your fabrics.