Machine Embroidery In the Hoop: Binder Zipper Pouches, Tuesday, November 6, 10:30am - 12:30pm
Class prerequisite: Machine Embroidery Basics
In this class you’ll learn how to create a zipper bag In the Hoop! Fast! Fun! Learn how to hack the embroidery hoop and create a usable bag in minutes!
Note: You may want to double up on physical supplies as we will make more than one if time allows.
- Download and purchase one of these designs from Embroidery Online:
- Bring Downloaded design on USB/Thumb Drive
- Tear Away Stabilizer
- Machine embroidery thread (40 weight)
- Top Panel = 1 Fat Quarter
- Bottom Front Panel & lining = 1 Fat Quarter
- Back Panel & lining = 1 Fat Quarter
- 12” - 14” nylon coil zipper (not metal)
- 3 - ¼” Grommets
- Expert Embroidery Tape TearAway or regular tape.