Machine Embroidery Software: Intro to Digital Design Files, Tuesday, October 23, 10:30am - 12:30pm
Class Prerequisite: Machine Embroidery Basic
Continue your Machine Embroidery education!
In this class you’ll learn how to download and install embroidery designs. Discussion will include:
- Intro to ArtLink (free from Bernina)
- Transfer designs from pc/mac to embroidery machine
- Tricks to a great stitch out
- Reputable designers/where to buy designs
- Project planning
- How do I organize and save my design files?
- Should I download that freebie?
- What if I need something digitized?
Class Requirements/Supply List:
- Must have Machine Embroidery experience
- Machines must have a USB port
- All computer updates should be current
- Laptop and USB stick are optional, but helpful.
- Download Artlink if you don’t have an embroidery digitizing software program. If you are installing a free trial of Toolbox, you can wait to install it after class if needed.