Machine Embroidery Software: Intro to Toolbox, Tuesday, October 16, 10:30am - 12:30pm
Class Prerequisite: Machine Embroidery Basic
Continue your Machine Embroidery education! In this class you’ll learn all the awesome features of BERNINA Toolbox, including editing, lettering, and monogramming. We will talk about project planning, file organization, and designing a great stitch out.
Class Requirements/Supply List:
- Must have Machine Embroidery experience
- Machines must have a USB port
- All computer updates should be current
- Laptop and USB stick are optional, but helpful.
- Download Artlink if you don’t have an embroidery digitizing software program. If you are installing a free trial of Toolbox, you can wait to install it after class if needed.