2022 Modern Domestic Sewing Society Virtual Annual Membership, FIRST SATURDAYS, monthly at 1:00PM PST
This monthly club provides community, modern design inspiration, and loads of sewing tips and techniques. Each monthly meeting will be hosted via Zoom and alternate between a project and a Q&A over ten months from Feb-Nov. Build your sewing skills while we guide you through trying new tools, presser feet, techniques, and projects. Get excited for giveaways, discounts, show and tell, and a truly wonderful sewing community online! As an annual member, you'll have access to tutorials, project instructions, and club meetings from previous years. Not only will you get to make this year's projects with the group, but you can revisit past projects using the guided tutorials on your own time!
Your annual membership includes:
- 15% off on Sewing Society Weekends*
- A chance to win a $25 Gift Card at each meeting
- Access to the Sewing Society Hub, where you'll find tons of tutorials, project instructions, and recorded club meetings from years past
*excludes machines, classes, and furniture
2022 VIRTUAL SCHEDULE:
First Saturday of every month, 1-2 PM PST
- Feb 5 - Project 1: Reusables! Bowl Covers and Beeswax Food Wraps
- Mar 5 - Q&A/Meet Up
- April 2 - Project 2: Embellished Pillow
- May 7 - Q&A/Meet Up
- June 4 - Project 3: Coram Top
- July 2 - Q&A/Meet Up
- August 6 - Project 4: Project Bag
- Sept 3 - Q&A/Meet Up
- Oct 1 - Project 5: Fabric Gift Bags and Ornaments
- Nov 5 - Q&A/Meet Up
Supply lists will be available the month prior to each project.
Skill Level: Beginner and up!