Shades of Citrus Quilting Pattern by Lo & Behold Stitchery
Shades of Citrus Quilt is a fun and modern spin on the classic Lafayette orange peel quilt block. The pattern features 12 colors with a beautiful movement of the colors along the diagonal of the quilt.
- This pattern is written for two sizes: Baby (40" x 45") and Throw (57" x 65").
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- This pattern is traditionally pieced. Templates are provided for the curved pieces. I recommend cutting those out and tracing them onto a sturdy surface such as cardboard or plastic template paper.
- This pattern requires hand cutting and curved piecing. Templates are included for both a baby and throw size block. Read more about working with templates here.
- All yardage is assumed to be 42" wide. All seam allowances are 1/4".
- Pattern requires cutting and sewing along bias edges. Use starch as desired.